Post-Decree Matters

After the Decree of Divorce or Dissolution is filed, or after the Parenting issues have been resolved by Orders for Never Married cases, sometimes it is necessary to return to Court.  

People go back to Court for Enforcement of their Decrees, or for Modification of parenting issues or support issues.

Ohio divorce attorney Melissa Graham-Hurd can help you enforce the terms of your decree or order, or negotiate changes or defend against them in court, or by out-of-court settlement. With over 25 years of experience in family law matters, Ms. Graham-Hurd excels at making court order enforcement and modification as simple and painless as possible.